One of our favorite parts of spring, is Spring Break Camp, and this week reminded us why we love it so much.
For a lot of our campers it was a week of firsts. The first time at Triple C Camp, the first time eating lunch outside, the first time at archery, the first time singing a new song, the first time playing sprout ball. At camp we love those moments, where we’re trying new things, challenging ourselves, and testing our limits, all in a safe environment.
Our week was full of moments, and each camper has different moments and memories that they take home with them. Our Pioneers performed a skit in front of the entire camp. Trailblazers were eager to work together on the challenge course. Explorers and Teen Scene hiked to the top of Kinsers. Each camper left camp today with new memories that are important to them.
Want to find out more about your campers week? Here are some questions that may encourage conversation:
- How did you help someone today?
- How did someone help you?
- What’s the name of a new friend you made? What did you do together?
- What new game did you learn this week? Why do you like it?
- What are seed balls? What ingredients did you use?
- What made you happy?
- How were you kind today?
- How was someone kind to you?
- How did it feel to draw your self portrait?
- What role did you play during teambuilding activities?
We hope to see you at our Open House on Sunday from 1-4!